1) My kids. They keep me grounded. They keep me laughing. They keep me crazy.
2) My husband. He’s always there. Always. Even when I drive him crazy and even when I don’t deserve him.
3) My home. We are incredibly blessed to live in such a beautiful house. It’s the people who live in it that make it a home.
4)Love. I don’t know where this world would be without love.
5) understanding. Those special people who just get me. They understand what I’m about.
6) forgiveness. Everyone has needed forgiveness at one point or another. It’s a lot harder to give it than receive it.
7) This blog. I love this blog. I love writing. It keeps me out of therapy. 😂
8) family. Family is #1. When no one else is there your family will be.
9) God. He’s pulled me out of my darkest times.
10) Faithfulness. Loyalty, dedication we all need to know we’ve found that in someone.
11) My past. While I’m not proud of everything I’ve done, I’ve learned from everything I’ve done.
12) My present. I’m learning to love my life for what it is, not for what it could be or what I wanted it to be.
13) My future. I have so much to look forward to.
14) Everyone who has hurt me. They’ve taught me how to forgive. They’ve taught me that not everyone has the same heart as I do.
15) Everyone who has helped me. I would be a sad person without those people.
16) My parents. They created me and watched me grow.
17) Second chances. Because sometimes we don’t get it right the first time.
18) Third chances. Because sometimes we don’t get it right the second time.
19) Sweatpants. Because I live in them.
20) Mountain Dew. It’s my only source of nutrients somedays. Not really. I just love it. A lot.
21) Friends. Those people I love. The ones I laugh with. The ones I cry with.
22) Laughter. It’s the best medicine.
23) Tears. I’ve just recently learned that it’s okay to cry.
24) Happiness. We all need happiness in our lives.
25) Sadness. I’m thankful for the sad times, they keep me humble at the best times.
26) Disappointments. Not everything goes as planned but everything works out for the best.
27) Cake. Because it’s delicious. Duh.
28) Ice cream. Because it goes really great with cake.
29) Flowers. They make me think of my sweet Lincoln.
30) Fourth chances. Because sometimes we don’t get it right the third time.
31) Yoga pants. Because they’re like sweatpants but better.
32) Wine. Because it’s wine.
33) Music. It’s an escape.
34) My car. It’s not the newest or coolest car but it’s ours.
35) A good book. I love getting lost and losing time in a book.
36) Peace of mind. You can’t buy it. It’s priceless.
37) Chocolate. Hershey’s with almonds is my favorite (hint hint)
38) Hope. Things will get better.
39) Hair straighteners. Because of my hair in the morning.
40) My life. I’m so thankful for everything I have and every person in my life. I have a good life and it’s only getting better!